As with all shopping websites, we collect personal information from you when you shop online at Forestbooks.com
We use this information to make your shopping experience is as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your order, inform you of any delays or problems and occasionally to send you special offers and promotions.
The information we collect is:
- Your name – so we know what to call you
- Email address – so we can email you order confirmations, delivery delays etc.
- Delivery address – an obvious one
- Telephone number – we’ll only call if we have a delivery problem or to talk to you about your order
- Credit card details – we only ask for these when you place an order
- Contact number – so we can text or call you with details about your orders or where we have a question
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security.
This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.